Friday, April 27, 2012

Ugh hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

my hair is EXACTLY like my pic the bangs... and at school i wear my hair up in a ponytail with my bangs down but i cant lately not even once since school started because its so HOT!! it frizzes and unstraitens so i have to clip it up.



i put de frizz hair syrum flat iron it and use hair spray NOTHING WORKS!!! i havent been able to show off my new bangs yet and i really want to!! any help??



Ugh hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

After you striaghten it try har gel..sounds weird but it should hold it in and help itnot to firzz. Not to much though so it dosen't look greasey then make sure to put just a drop of gel in your new bangs!



Good Luck!



Ugh hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

It sounds like humidity is your problem. I used to have this problem, and I got Aussie Anti-Humidity hairspray (in a purple bottle) at Target for about three dollars, and now my hair stays perfect. But it kinda tangles your hair, so comb through as your spray, then spritz one last time. It smells good, too, which is a total plus. Hope this helps. My hair is the same, now it's sleek and shiny even when it's 39605868267 degrees out and it just rained.



Ugh hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Straighten your hair as usual, and the trick is....once you've straightened your hair, DO NOT WASH it for a few days. You'll have one bad hair day (the day you straighten it) but clip it up when you shower and do not wash it. The next day, go over your hair with the straightening iron and use Citre-Shine glossing spray (feels a little oily) and that will do the trick. I have naturally curly hair and when I straighten it, I don't wash my hair for a good 4-5 days!!! Good luck! I know your pain!



Ugh hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

That's so weird...I have the EXACT SAME problem. Try cutting them a little tiny bit shorter because I found that they get messed up once you grow them out. But when they turn curly, not frizzy, it looks really pretty and frames your face well however much you may hate it.



Ugh hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Try using hair putty and work it into your bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment