Friday, April 27, 2012

Straight Hair !!!?

I Hate Walking To School I Straigthing My Hair Every Day And Before I Get To School My Hair Is Not Straigth :S I Use Ghd Stylers And I Have The Following Produts : Mark Hill Straigthing Balm , FrizzEase , Toni And Guy Serum , Elnet Hair Spray Tell Me How I Can Make My Hair Straigth From Home To School x Thank You x



Straight Hair !!!?

Schools not a fashion show you know.



You go there to learn!!!



Straight Hair !!!?

i thinkk hairdressers can straighten hair, but if are you young you may have to ask your parents permission.



Straight Hair !!!?

I get that. people who turn up at school looking perfect and untouched. There hair is straight and everything?



You ask them what straighteners they use and they say GHDs. and then you realise a few years later that MAYBE they just have naturally straight hair. Which is rather unfair to those of us who DONT.



sorry for not answering your question. I jst needed to voice my opinion! x x x x x



Straight Hair !!!?

JEESBUS!



IM SOOO SUPRISED THAT YOU HAVE ANY HAIR LEFT!!



I call it GHD syndrome!



What happens is that you start using those piggin GHD's and eventually you start to convince yourself that your hair is no longer straight like it 'used to be'. What you need to do is start styling you hair differently so that when you DO straighten your hair you will actually realise that it IS straight!!!



Straight Hair !!!?

You can get a Japanese Perm, which makes hair straight until its grows out... but its kind of expensive. Or get a better striaghtener.



Straight Hair !!!?

i had same problem the best serum is the Paul Mitchell super skinny serum youll find it at Rite aid ..add some serum before you straighten your hair with your straightening iron then make sure the heat is good should be pretty hot ..then after add some serum once your done youre hair will look shiny and smooth..it will last from home to school to home



good luck



Straight Hair !!!?

What heat setting do you have your straighten on?! I've had this problem, and your straightener may be a tad bit too cool. It should be hot enough that you only have to run it over your hair once.



ALSO, straighten small sections of your hair at a time. If you're using larger sections (to get it done faster for school) they will not stay as well!



Before straightening your hair, you could also try applying a light hair spray to the section you straighten. This will help it hold the style. Ghd apparently has a great line of thermal products that work with heat to protect and keep your hairstyle! I would suggest finding a product that will maintain your look! Straightening balms are good sometimes, but I find they don't work as well with flatironing. I will repost a link to the Ghd website if I find a product that works to maintain "Straightness" with your hair :)



Good luck!



Straight Hair !!!?

umm...



well my sister has REALLY frizzy hair and she just uses herbal essences dangerously straight hairspray and mousse



it works great and of course, a hair straightener would be of good use 2!



Straight Hair !!!?

i have the same problem i use sunsilk straightnen up. so i recimend this to you



Straight Hair !!!?

I honestly don't know, as if you're using all these products it should bloody well be straight for ages!!!! Best thing to do is to ask your hairdresser next time you're there. GHD's are the best. I've got Babyliss ones and they're not too good - they're ok, but my hair doesn't remain straight for that long. When i'm at the hairdressers, they use GHD's on mine and it lasts until the next day, and even after i've washed it.



Straight Hair !!!?

i have the exact problem! Its a mickey take but what i used to do was either put my hood up or put it in loose pig tails keeps it a bit straighter than if it were just loose xx



Straight Hair !!!?

You can go to your hair dresser and get your hair straightend, this will last about 6 months tho.



Straight Hair !!!?

if u have the new ghd stylers with the box and the dvd watch the dvd section (straightening). But if you dnt have the dvd was ur hair pute heat protrctor on it dry it and put da tony and guy serum in it and then comb a section of hair upwards with a comb and clamp the hair at the root turn the straighteiners to the side and pull down then comb. it shud work good luck



Straight Hair !!!?

You can buy hair straightening stuff, almost like perm chemicals otc and it will keep ur haior straight for 1 month until u use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment