Monday, April 23, 2012

My hair flips at the ends?

when i straighten it is completely straight for about 15 minutes, and then the ends flip out. i have tried hair spray, and herbal essences straightening spray, but nothing works.. how can i get my hair to stay straight (i have naturally curly/wavy hair)



My hair flips at the ends?

Finish your hair with a light wax. I use Pantene Wax Mousse. Or check out the Pantene website for smooth and sleek hair.



My hair flips at the ends?

i have the same problem.



stupid humidity.



I haven't found anything that works.



My hair flips at the ends?

use a no-lye relaxer, get the kid's kind and leave it in for about 3-5 minutes less than the recommended time. -



My hair flips at the ends?

well, do you have short hair, cause if you do, thats probably why.

No comments:

Post a Comment