Thursday, April 26, 2012

Debating between 5 wave hair products? help me decide by tomorrow!?

ok i want to make beachy waves or at least make my look good without heat styling. i've narrowed my choices down to:



1. aussie catch the wavve hair spray, strong hold



2. aussie catch the wave mousse + leave-in conditioner, strong hold



3. freeman papaya moisture plus surf's up curl enhancing spray



4. frederic fekkai wave creating spray



5. frederic fekkai coiff oceanique tousled wave spray



i would prefer not to pay $20 for the federic fekkai things, but if they are the best i will!!!



Debating between 5 wave hair products? help me decide by tomorrow!?

Anything by fekkai works well.



Debating between 5 wave hair products? help me decide by tomorrow!?

Aussie catch the wave mousse + leave-in conditioner, strong hold is the best. I have tried it, and I have just gotten a perm for my sister's wedding. DO NOT USE ITON DRY PERMED HAIR THOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment