Friday, April 27, 2012

Staticky hair!?

My hair is always sticking up, like just little baby hairs, which is a problem bcz it's really noticable with my straight hair. Hair spray doesn't work an dwhen i put anything into it it makes it greasy! What should i do? Help me!



Staticky hair!?

put hair spray on ur brush and then comb ur hair works for me



Staticky hair!?

you can probably find stuff at Wal Mart- Longs ect.



Maybe like a detangler?



that works on that kind of stuff.



Staticky hair!?

u should put lotion in and then put it in a pony tail or just get bobby pins and clip then down.



Staticky hair!?

Take a dryer sheet and run it over your hair. That works really well!



Staticky hair!?

easy. use a static eliminating dryer sheet! rub it gently over your hair, and it immediately takes away the static. stick one in your pocket for the day and smooth it out if it gets staticky again. good trick right?



Staticky hair!?

if you drag your feet when you're walking, that could be a problem, and also if you wear like cable knit or just knit sweaters and clothes like that.



Staticky hair!?

this i going to sound wierd, but i swear it works! take fabric softener and rub your hair with it all of the flyaway hairs will disappear!



Staticky hair!?

this is a serious answer. i say that because it is going to sound goofy to you.



take a dryer sheet, the ones that you throw on the dryer to soften clothes and control static cling, and after you do your hair (curl it or whatever), rub the dryer sheet over your head. keep a couple in your purse so that you can do it throughout the day if you need to.



works for me.



Staticky hair!?

you can use a dryer sheet.



Staticky hair!?

Don't wear polyester, use dryer sheets, and have you tried any of these products they work for me:



John Freida frizz ease



Dove frizz control



Sun Silk Shampoo, conditioner, %26amp; 24/7 creme to control frizz and fly aways



Staticky hair!?

I have always had a lot of static in my hair..dryer sheets work great..just smooth them over your hair and also on your brush.



Staticky hair!?

Easy. Buy some hair wax (also known as pomade). I like salon selectives because I think it smells good but any brand will work. Then dip just the tip of one finger into the goo (just a little little bit!!! its very strong) and rub that dot of wax between your palms. Then lightly rub your palms over your hair from the part in your hair down. This will tame the little baby hairs that stick up and add a little shine. If you need more repeat the process. Don't use to much! You can always use more, but once its in you can't undo it if you put too much in until the next time you wash your hair.



Staticky hair!?

My hair has a lot of static too. I use a leave in conditioner on my hair and that gets rid of the static. I buy just regular conditioner that you are suppose to wash out and just put a little on the ends and the areas where the static is. My hairdresser told me that you don't have to wash the conditioner out. Dryer sheets will work as well but I got tired of using them because my hair always has static in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment